On May 8th to 10th, thirteen of Ontario's best triathlon coaches, professional athletes, and educators will come together for the 3rd annual Muskoka TriSummit.
This years Muskoka trisummit theme is "Race Ready"
As athletes, we are often taught how to train, how much to train, skills and drills, and what gear to buy. However, putting it all together with the nerves and excitement, and the often perceived unpredictable twists that a race throws at you, is a whole different ball game. We say "perceived" as often these twists are elements of participating in a triathlon can be prepared for if you have the tools and skills taught to you.
This is what we plan on giving you this year. The tools. The tools to race efficiently, smarter, and with more success than you have ever had before. Plus, finishing with a smile on your face knowing that you came to the starting line prepared for the task that lay ahead of you.
The 2015 Muskoka TriSummit will feature:
- canfitpro's preconference for Coaches and Trainers titled "The Four Hidden Disciplines of Triathlon"
- Seminars geared to both novices and experienced athletes alike
- Small group, high coach to athlete ratio, hands on clinics in swim, bike, run, core, and transition clinics
- A fully supported IRONMAN 70.3 Muskoka Training Day with Personal Best's Barrie Shepley, Sean Bechtel, and others
- The first TriSummit Team Triathlon
- Two incredible keynote addresses by Dr. Greg Wells and Barrie Shepley
- And a great banquet and social evening where the sport of triathlon will be celebrated in a way you have never experienced before.
Keep in touch with us:
- Join the TriMuskoka email list (honestly, we don't use or abuse this priviledge)